Accounts receivable is typically one of company's largest and most visible assets on the balance sheet. Managing debtors is one of the important tasks for running your business especially because it affects your cash flow directly. A poor receivable management hinders cash flow and may cause company the burden of bad debt expenses.
At Whiz Consulting, we help our customers in streamlining their receivables. We follow up on the outstanding invoices, send timely reminders, negotiate with debtors, and also discounting of debtors which facilitate quicker payment and improved cash flow.
What All We Cover:
- Timely Billing and Delivering to the Customer
- Recording the Bills in the Books of Accounts
- Recording the Payments Received in the Books and adjusting them with the Invoices
- Linking your Accounting Software with the Payment Gateway a/c (like Paypal, Visa, E-way etc.) and Recording the Payment Received and adjusting it with the Invoice on Timely Basis
- Constant following up with the Debtors for Overdue Invoices
- Negotiations with the Debtors for Payment within the Credit Term
- Discounting of Debtors
- Providing In-depth Analysis for Movement of Debtors through Accounts Receivable Reports